Went downtown last weekend. Took advantage of the sun. It was chilly tho. Then some selfies, of course. Mehehe. Long weekend coming up! What to do?? Hit me up friends!
I just created my second twitter account. You guise are more than welcome to follow me there. DM or tweet me if you’re from tumblr ha, so I know :)
Let’s talk! And share each other’s thoughts. It’s @_mmademoiselle ;)
You’ve become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no fucking idea how to respond.
Hey hey. A new addition to my lipstick collection! Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Vivid Violet. Love love! Hihi.
I think he knows. It’s way too obvious, for him not to notice. Prolly that’s why he’s ignoring me.
But I could be wrong.
idk why i even bother getting crushes on people because it’s not like i’m gonna end up dating them anyway so like it’s such a waste of feelings
It is easy to pretend, but it takes strong courage to hide pain. We can tell everyone that everything is going well, but our eyes never lie. They are the doorways to our heart, and they actually speak for our feelings. As much as we want to feel okay, when our heart says that we are really not, we should just have to follow it. Because trying to defy our own feelings often lead to a hopeless fall, especially when we are not that strong.
When will it warm up?
Just another sunny yet chilly day here in Vancity. Ain’t a happy bear, though. I don’t know why. Something’s been making me feel lonely. Hormones, maybe.
I’m looking for someone that actually care about me. Please tell me if you see this person.
And then she told herself, “Stop being so weak. Grow up and get over it.” and then she never felt anything again.
That one hour and a half phone call from my friend in Dubai made my day. I can’t believe we actually talked that long, while I was at work. Lol pasaway lang. Got interupted few times tho, since I had to deal with my patients and ze boss. She heard me speaking in english and she was like, “ang ganda ng accent mo!”. Said it few times pa. Hahaha! Well, that made my day even better! You’re the cutest be. I missed you and your kakulitan. Though we haven’t seen each other for eight years now (if I’m not mistaken), we still have our connection and nothing has changed. But please, sana matuloy na yung pagsabay natin na umuwi ng Pilipinas. Hehehe. At naka-quota ka nanaman sa pang-aasar sakin ha! Lamona! Hahaha. But thanks! Til our next viber chikahan!
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.